Wednesday, December 09, 2009

day three of BLAH

I'm am feeling pretty crappy at the moment... and just need to ARRGH for a sec and then I will be okay again... so If you dont want to read... come back later, perhaps there will be something nicer.. but for now...


ARRRRRRGH!

Last sunday, while minding my own business and making a general visit to the store for cold meat, bread and milk i did something to my back. One minute I was walking, next minute i was gritting my teeth, swearing like a trooper and barely able to put one foot in front of the other. OMG, I thought the pain of labour was bad... this, well... this was just like... do anything... just make it go away!!!!!!

I went and saw the doctor on Monday morning, who refered me to a chiropractor immediately. After waiting in the waiting room for about 15 minutes I met only the next worse thing to the pain i was feeling at that moment... the lady that would make me hurt in ways i thought was fictional. My chiropractor!
Well.. its been three days now... almost $150 and two visits... and "only" 1/2 a dozen or so more appointments to fix a pelvis that seems to have decided that it wants to move where it aint meant t' belong... While i can take a step now without swearing... i am still a long way from dancing up a storm... Worse than the pain is the fact that I actually don't have enough sick days banked to cover the week off which I have been told I need off... and that I can't figure out how to actually get to the station and sneak to work since Matt wont drive me to the station. Yes.... I am still contemplating work, even though I can still barely move... Stupid... I know.... though what a totally retarded time for my pelvis to decide that it wants to relocate to somewhere other than where its meant to reside!

okay... thats it from me... my ARRRRGH is over... more the fact that I can't take this sitting down no longer.
guh, totally a ba hum bug mament from me. sorry.

2 comments:

Danielle Sheehan said...

Ouchies!! Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Anonymous said...

Stay home and be good! Get it back where it is suppose to be. MATT GROUND her if You have to! *laffs*

Really, I mean it. It will come back to haunt you later. Be a good girl,

Love ya bunches!